Studio Rental Hong Kong
Makeup table rental (HKD80/hour, a minimum of 3 hours)
Rental for shooting (HKD350/hour, a minimum of 2 hours)
– makeup artists
– hairdo artists
– interior designers
– production teams
– all types of the workshop (photography, makeup artist, hairstylist, seminar)
Profoto B1 500W x 4
Profoto D1 1000W x 2
Profoto RFi Softbox Rectangular (3′ x 4′) x 2
Profoto RFi Softgrid 50 degree (3′ x 4′) x 2
Profoto RFi Softbox 5′ Octa x 1
Profoto RFi Softgrid 50 degree 5′ x 1
Profoto Softlight Reflector White (beauty dish) x 1
Profoto Umbrella Deep M x 2
Profoto OCF Softbox Rectangular ( 2′ x 3′) x 2
Profoto ODF Softbox Rectangular (2′ x 3′) Grid x 2
Profoto OCF Color Gel Start Kit
Profoto OCF Color Effects Gel Pack
Profoto OCF Grid Kit
ARRI SkyPanel S60-C LED Softlight with Manual Yoke (Blue/Silver, Edison) x 2
Phottix Nuada R4 Video LED Light x 2
xpole 2018 New Model Build-a-Pole For Studios (X-Lock) – Material: Chrome, Length 330cm
For booking details, please call +852 81028989 or WhatsApp +852 68961399 for discussion. Thanks!
Flat C, 1/F, Block C, Chin Fat Factory Building,
3 Tsat Po Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
新蒲崗七寶街3號振發工業大廈C座 1 樓 C 室
Diamond Hill Exit (A2) 10mins walk to the studio
Our current schedule
STUDIO RENTAL AGREEMENT – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Renter– Photographer or Client who has rented the Studio and has paid the Studio Rental fee
Studio Guest– Any person using our facilities as a guest of the Renter
Studio User– Renters and Guests
Studio Booking– a block of time reserved by the Renter for the use of the Studio. Session times are 2-hour minimums
Studio Orientation– All Renters are required to complete a Studio Orientation prior to their first booking
Cyc Studio– this studio features a valuable cyclorama wall. This is a curved infinity wall suitable for full-length fashion work and more
– Rental hours for our studio are normal business hours Monday to Sunday 09:00 – 21:00.
– We will try and accommodate all Renters specific requests regarding rental hours.
– Usage of the studio outside of these hours is available at an additional surcharge.
– Please WhatsApp +852 68961399 for booking inquiries.
– All bookings must be confirmed in advance, no walk-in bookings are permitted.
– All Rentals are for a single studio, not both, so please state your preference when booking.
– We work on a strict First-Come, First-Served policy. While we can provide studio availability, it is always subject to prior rental.
– Studio reservations are only confirmed for payment in full has been received. Until that time all reservations are considered provisional, and are subject to assignment to another Renter who provides the payment.
– Cheque and Credit Card are not acceptable forms of payment.
– The Studio session rental times are confirmed at the time of booking.
– The Renter’s rental time begins promptly at the designated starting time and ends promptly at the designated ending time.
– The Renter understands that they must allow time within the session for move-in, set-up, break-down, move-out and clean-up.
– Any part of an hour that the Renter goes over their scheduled time will be billed at our hourly rate.
– Renters must arrive before their guests to ensure that their guests understand how to proceed when they arrive.
– You may only enter the studio at the time that your session starts, and you must be out with the studio clean at the time your session ends.
100% on confirmation of booking
– We realize that sometimes things come up and you may have to reschedule your booked studio session. If you need to reschedule for a different date or time, please give us written notice via WhatsApp (+852 68961399) at least 10 days prior to your scheduled session to avoid incurring any fees.
Rescheduling is subject to the following charges:
6-9 days notice – 15% admin charges
3-5 days notice – 35% admin charges
1-2 day notice – 50% admin charges
On the day notice – 100% admin charges, no rescheduling
– While we are very understanding about the artistic concepts you might be shooting in your studio session, all Studio Users must nevertheless dress appropriately when entering or using any of the common areas:- Entrance Lobby, Gallery, etc. Please respect the other users, and assume that minors might also be in the studio.
Studio Equipment Usage
– We will provide any rented Studio Lighting Equipment in good working order, but makes no guarantees as to the equipment’s functionality or suitability to the Renter’s purposes.
– We assume no liability for any equipment or items brought in or left behind by the Renter.
– All items brought to the Studio by the Renter are to be removed by the Renter. Items left behind after 7 days will be assumed abandoned and may be discarded or kept by the Studio with no compensation due to the Renter.
– Make sure that all equipment is put back in its assigned place at the end of your studio time.
Consumables, Damages, and Cleaning
– The studio will be presented to the Renter in good, clean working order. The Renter is responsible for handing back the studio and any equipment rented, at the end of their session in the same condition.
– Any breakages to equipment must be reported and will be repaired or replaced at the Renter’s expense.
– Any damages to the studio facility must be reported and will be billed to the Renter.
– Any cleaning that is required to be performed after a Renter’s use of the studio, will be charged to the Renter. There is a minimum charge of $800 for Studio cleaning if needed.
– This includes damages to the floors due to sliding equipment across the floor, damages to drywall, Cyc floor and wall, etc. Note:- Cyc walls need to be kept white. That includes the wall, the infinity curve, and the floor. This takes effort from everyone. Keep off the cyc wall floor unless you are using it and when you do use it, use the provided painter’s shoe covers to prevent dirtying the floor. Wipe or mop the cyc floor after your session if needed. Cleaning or repainting of the cyc wall, if necessary, will be charged to the Renter.
– Renters are limited to 20 guests that you may bring in during a Studio Rental. However your Guests will be restricted to the studio that you are renting and the common reception area.
– Studio usage is strictly for Renters and their Guests only
– You are welcome to bring food and beverages into the studio. We have a small kitchen with a Microwave and Fridge. These must be kept spotless at all times for fellow Members.
– No alcohol may be brought on-premises
– The Studio is a NO SMOKING facility and any transgression carries a penalty
– We have a strict NO FLOUR, NO GLITTER, NO GUNS, NO FLAME policy which will be strictly enforced
– No hazardous, illegal, or negligent practices, activities, or substances, and Renter assumes full responsibility for any transgressions
– Well trained pets and animals can be brought into the studio, but the Renter is responsible for any cleaning required, there is a minimum charge of $800 for Studio cleaning if needed.
– Be considerate and keep music and noise to a sensible level so as not to impair the enjoyment of our other users, the studio management, or our adjacent tenants.
– Failure to comply with our simple easy to follow terms and conditions will result in expulsion from the Studio and forfeiture of any unused Studio Rental time.
Waiver of Liability
All Studio Users assume all risks of loss, damage, or destruction of any and all equipment, supplies, furniture, props, artworks, or other properties in the studio spaces. Use of the Studio and equipment is entirely AT RENTER’S OWN RISK. Studio Users shall be responsible for any personal injury or property damage to resident or third party arising out of or in connection with Studio Renters and User’s use of Studio Space. Studio Users agree to make no claim against and to indemnify and hold harmless DANIEL TAM ART GALLERY, their officers, directors, and employees from any claim by Renter or any third party for personal injury or property damage arising out of or in connection with Studio Renter’s use of the Studio Space. Renter agrees to be solely responsible for the conduct and welfare of all Guests and Users accompanying Renter while on Studio premises. Renter agrees to indemnify and hold DANIEL TAM ART GALLERY, their officers, directors, and employees completely harmless from any action, legal or otherwise, that results from Renter’s conduct. Studio Users, at all times, comply with all statutes, regulations, ordinances and other laws and DANIEL TAM ART GALLERY rules and policy while in the studio space, and to cover Studio Renter’s potential liability for personal injury or property damage under the terms of the rental agreement and during the use of Studio. This indemnification shall continue in full force and effect during and after the term of the rental for such causes arising during the term of the rental. Daniel Tam Art Gallery will NOT be responsible for any loss or injuries/accidents that happened / accidental death during the usage of our studio.